Current Bitcoin Price

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Please give me a hit of hopium!

It’s been nothing but lower and lower red for the last 12 months.

I’ve been in since 2018 so this isn’t my first bear, but I’m getting to the point now where my interest in crypto is disappearing. Im even considering pausing all my future investing (which I know deep down this is the absolute opposite of what I should be doing right now)

I’m starting to lose faith in crypto! What if all the money I’ve sunk in over the last 5 years was a waste?

What if 2020-2022 was a total fluke and we never see the ATHs again due to lack of cheap money available thanks to the pandemic? Will I even break even once again?

What if the thing I’ve been putting my faith in, will spiral down into nothing???? What is crypto becomes the financial laughing stock?

Yes, I’m still continuing my DCA but I’m beginning to run out of hope that this crypto thing is the best move for my, and our, future.

People are saying one more capitulation, but crypto has already had so much bad news in 2022, I don’t want to see it get worse.

Please give me hopium!

Tap it to my veins!

I need it to help me get through this bear market….



Submitted December 28, 2022 at 11:16PM by Missmilster https://ift.tt/kcR7IiU https://ift.tt/dTIfFQ2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...