Current Bitcoin Price

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Reddit NFT's made me use the blockchain. And I LOVE it!

First off, I have been lurking this sub for 2 years and have been investing in Crypto for about 4 years. Yet it never was more then the regular buy high, sell low mixed with some good old DCA.

Reddit NFT's changed this for me and I just to say, I am super excited about the Reddit Avatars. I slept on GEN 1 and luckily, I've had more luck with GEN 2. Understand, this where the first NFT's i've ever bought or owned.

I ended up trying to trade on OpenSea and I have to say, it was a bit tricky, and still is for me. But with the help of this community, google and quite some scammers, it is super doable and enjoyable.

Finally, I just want to share that I managed to sell a few nice NFT's giving me a fair profit. I am grateful for this. Financial times are hard, yet Reddit just gave me the opportunity to make my baby girl an amazing 1st birthday.

Have a great weekend!



Submitted October 22, 2022 at 01:24AM by Sad_Entertainer9961 https://ift.tt/ScJGHX4 https://ift.tt/Qc3sY42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...