Current Bitcoin Price

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Influencers are trash for shilling Celsius

After a couple years in crypto, I maintained my viewership of a few crypto influencers I thought had merit. One was James at InvestAnswers. I thought he was more transparent than others, had the viewer's best interest in mind, and appreciated his empathy for animals.

However, the year leading up to Celsius locking out users, James repeatedly reccomended and assured viewers that Celsius was as safe as it gets. He even had Alex on his show multiple times.

But - after Celsius locked out users, James never addressed it or apologized for his misdirection (as far as I know). I don't mean to be too personal, but I also think he got his crypto out before the platform froze user's accounts. I'd like to be proven wrong and that James is in the same situation as others.

With that said, did any influencers apologize for shilling Celsius? It should be obvious to everyone that there is no authority in this space. You are all alone and should take personal accountability. Nobody knows anything when it comes down to it.



Submitted October 29, 2022 at 09:50PM by OpticallyMosache https://ift.tt/Iu6eDGC https://ift.tt/Lj1Bm7A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...