Current Bitcoin Price

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

crypto.com is hilarious in their requests

I dunno if anyone else has experienced this but, because I travel outside of the country crypto.com must be spying on where my ip is coming from they want to know:

Upon routine review of your account, it appears that you are currently in ( outside of the country ). As such, we would like you to confirm the following information by replying to this email:

 1. Your country of residence

 2. Confirmation and reason for being (where you are)

 3. The length of your intended stay in (where you are)

 4. Please provide a recent (issued within the last 3 months) proof of address:

utility bill

correspondence from a Government department or agency

statement issued by a bank/financial institution, or an authorized insurer (should you use a credit card statement, please be sure to mask the card number).

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

Kind Regards.

I told them to simply kiss my ass. I'm done with crypto.com. I do however admire the balls they have for being that blatantly invasive in an industry which is predicated on just the opposite. I am by the way a US citizen with a US bank account documents etc.



Submitted June 21, 2022 at 07:40PM by I_am_Jax_account https://ift.tt/mXUBpP7 https://ift.tt/VaheAGT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...