Current Bitcoin Price

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Just a friendly reminder to buy the dip.

2017 investor here. Made and lost over a quarter million in my first 6 months of investing. (1st BTC buy in Mid 2017, and held shitcoins all the way down in 2018) 20k --> 256k --> 17k.

Now I own two homes, Multiple cars, and still have a $850k stack of crypto... half in BTC, half in hedera. (Down 220k this week alone)

What was my secret? I bought every dip for 3 years, half in BTC, half spread among my favorite shitcoins.

NKN was my big break, turning a few k into $1M over a few months when it went from 2 cents to a dollar, but I held half the coins in the top 50 and a few in the top 300 during the long crypto winter.

I promised myself not to buy more ever again, but I tossed some from my emergency fund in at 33k the other week and just tossed the rest in tonight.

If history has taught me anything, its that moments like these are moments of the greatest financial opportunity.

Excited to see where we are 4 years from now.

Good luck, and BTFD!



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 09:57PM by Cryptorich13 https://ift.tt/ZR0ewYq https://ift.tt/G1bwLSq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...