Current Bitcoin Price

Monday, January 31, 2022

As a young adult, I view crypto as one of the only ways to potentially own a house/property in the future.

I just turned 21 a week ago today.

I’ve been investing in crypto for just about a year now, but more seriously the past 7 or so months. No I’m not investing significantly large amounts of money, but I am allocating a fair percentage of my income into crypto.

Why?

Because buying a house, owning some property, or even renting a place has seen prices increase substantially; especially here in Canada, where housing prices jumped over 26% last year.

I’m not investing on a whim; I take the time to learn the fundamentals and do my research. I buy solid crypto that I personally believe in for the long term. I’m fine waiting, practicing patience, and accumulating over time.

I don’t expect to become rich, and I know damn well I won’t wakeup a millionaire one day. However, I have faith and am optimistic about the future of some projects I hold, like CRO and ALGO for example. (ETH and BTC too, of course).

Good things come to those who wait. May we all prosper!



Submitted January 30, 2022 at 10:48PM by mygallows https://ift.tt/dQ12nq5Cj https://ift.tt/R1tb6HFaN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...