Current Bitcoin Price

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My country is progressing into a possible civil war.

Are there any 3rd party options to convert my assets into FIAT If anything funky happens with the banks?

What are the chances for banks to stop operate under a civil war or something half the magnitude of a civil war?

Which one is better to convert? $,€,£?

Is there any blueprint or survival manual for holders to deal with the given problem?

Should I destroy any evidence to my holdings from my phone and such just to be safe If I get took in custody or get arrested?

Do you think is it smarter to keep things in a ledger in the given circumstances?

Government is slow rug pulling the whole country... Our currency has lost 40% in value in the last 2 months...

I am freaking out and overwhelmed by everything related this stuff for a week now and some of countries have progressed out of this situation that I know in the past. I need to hear a few solid things before I take action.



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 08:49PM by sataktomosi https://ift.tt/3xeAfBm https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...