Current Bitcoin Price

Thursday, October 28, 2021

I Quit. I am free.

Hi all,

I wrote a post yesterday that I was considering quitting my job and yes. I submitted my resignation letter today.

Packed my stuff in the office and bid farewell to my colleagues but not my boss. This past 6 years have been torturous, affected my mental health by a lot and had to take medication as a result. Fortunately, today, I feel free.

Not sure if anyone is experiencing this right now, or has experienced it before but the feeling is priceless.

I'm going to be a full-time moon farmer and hopefully get the support of the community through my research about different crypto tokens. I know that these topics won't get much upvote but I hope there will be people supporting me in my journey.

Bless all of you.

\Today is Day 0 of me doing full-time in cryptocurrency as a publisher. Hope I can get support from the community. 6 months of reserve left for my family and I**



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 11:48PM by OnlyFundamentals https://ift.tt/2ZyNVdO https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...