Current Bitcoin Price

Friday, November 27, 2020

I did it. I emptied my Coinbase account.

Yeah, the title was a little bait and switch, but I did empty my coinbase account. I finally pulled the trigger and took control of my own keys.

I have always been hesitant to maintain full custody of my bitcoin since I wasn't 100% sure I could reliably and responsibly control it. My personal coinbase holdings were from my early days and it has been a relatively small amount. Plus I've just been lazy.

However, with everything going on with Coinbase, and rumors that they will be introducing new policies with the US government regarding self-custody, I am pretty worried they will sanction BTC for all US citizens. Yes, I know it's an extreme case, but as soon as things get real and the current elite realize they have holes in their moneybags (inflation, quantitative easing, stimulus, money printing, bailouts, etc...), they will probably take extreme measures to make sure they retain power.

p.s.

If anyone has or knows someone with mass amounts of venture capital, and wants to bring a better mousetrap to the market, I have a working concept for a hardware wallet that is better than any of the current offerings. I have the manufacturing set up. Just need the money to place the order. I also have experience in manufacturing crypto hardware and software, created the first plug-and-play bitcoin miner, and founded Hands Free Bitcoin. And before anyone starts trolling, yes, my business accounts have always had excessive custodial measures taken to ensure security. My personal coinbase holdings were from my early days and I just haven't taken time to pay much attention to them until now.



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 03:19PM by Adamsimecka https://ift.tt/2JoVk75 https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

from #Bitcoinmovement - The hub of Bitcoin and Crypto media https://ift.tt/37fJEvN
via IFTTT

from #Bitcoinmovement - The hub of Bitcoin and Crypto media https://ift.tt/3mgDmT4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...