Current Bitcoin Price

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How I lost all my BTC savings being greedy with futures trading.

I hope this post will be a big lesson for those who are in the same situation as i was, as well as I am seeking for any advice that could help me through this tough times.

So back in 2014 I first learned about Bitcoin and I loved the idea of cryptocurrency so much, that in 3-4 years from learning about it when I became 18, I started investing and trading.

As time went by I was investing small amounts, trading, and apparently slowly losing my money, but at that time it was ok because that were small amounts which I could afford to lose. In 2019 i moved from a poor country in Europe, for a better life to London. I was working in London and by the end of 2019 I got almost 3k£ in Btc, that were my savings.

But then the worse started to happen, I loved trading, have read many books, got through tutorials, and was slowly trading my way up, and then I discovered the futures with up too 100x.

At first I used low leverages, up to 10, then being greedy and not taking profits I always ended with losses, it started by losing small amounts, I was thinking let me put some more money in so I could trade what I lost back, I was getting emotional losing more and more, increasing leverages up to 75 rarely even 100. I was very upset with myself, at one moment when I already lost 500 I said no stop, but one-two weeks passed and I again was depositing to trade, and this snowball was getting bigger as I was losing even more hoping I will get everything back and hodl.

And right know I got a big life lesson, don’t trade unless you can afford to lose that money, and never let your emotions in trading, I lost all my savings totalling about 5000£, I go almost a 1000£ debt. Because I even used a credit card to load it up. I hate myself, because I could just hodl. And know not having a proper job due to COVID, I have to survive somehow. This is how you learn a lesson the hard way, don’t repeat my mistakes, just hodl and you will be fine.

Knowing that this community is huge, I would like to ask for some advice or tips, how should I deal with this in the future, how to forget this loss and move on(these 5000 were huge money for me). I m right now totally devastated, depressed and in kind of a dead end.

I am teaching myself programming, and already pretty good at some languages, my little dream is to become a developer, or to open a successful business, but being In thus situation, it’s hard to find a job in it sphere, without having a degree or experience, so I would appreciate any help and advice to go the right path. There are definitely people here that make good money and have been through tough situations, I want to know what’s your mindset and what was your journey.

And the fact that Bitcoin is in the start of a potentional huge bull run just kills me missing the opportunity. I encouraged everybody from my surrounding to crypto.

And to cope with the loses even didn’t help any tournaments, puzzles, airdrops and etc. The worst feeling to miss a one in a life opportunity by being such dumb and emotional.

Thank you for reading to the end! HODL and be smart.



Submitted October 28, 2020 at 03:15PM by FaBLee1 https://ift.tt/2Tw3uML https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...