Current Bitcoin Price

Friday, May 29, 2020

Anxious to see what my son will say to me.

BTC supporter here since 2014.

When my son was 1 year old back in late 2016, I used up all his birthday money to buy bitcoin for him. Put it on a ledger and kept it away since. My wife told me to sell at $5000, at $10000 and $18000, but i hold it ever since, now she already know I will keep my promise to just give it to him when it is time (probably not at 18, because most youngsters are still retarded at that age)

Anyway, I am so anxious to see his reaction when I tell him he has a certain amount of btc :D and that his 'old fashioned' dad was good for something :P

I hope it will make him instantly financially stable/independent. Or maybe I will get to hear why I didn't sold at $18000 back in 2017! You should have listened to mum!



Submitted May 29, 2020 at 06:57PM by inhodel https://ift.tt/2M8xuuJ https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...