Current Bitcoin Price

Sunday, April 26, 2020

I’m sure eventually most people will get it

Just wondering how many other people here are in the same boat?

I feel like when I first learned about bitcoin I was evangelizing left and right to anyone who would lend an ear. These days I’ve made my peace with my own belief that bitcoin has the fundamentals and time on its side to become the staple deflationary asset that runs world economies.

I feel as though we’re all computer scientists living in the 1960’s who sound like crackpots when we tell people how big a part of our lives bitcoin will be in just 10 or 20 years like how they might have reflected upon the coming ubiquity of computers or the internet.

I dunno, maybe I am really a crackpot tho.



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 07:00PM by ElephantGlue https://ift.tt/2VJahVD https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...