Current Bitcoin Price

Monday, March 30, 2020

Discussion of the Day: Icon ICX

-Today's Crypto of the Day is Icon ICX, and it's current price is $0.2071.

-Initially, since my first crypto of the day post on 2/18/20, I waited to post specific information on each project until people made posts. I waited to help prevent bias. Based on feedback, I now post information early to show I am not going for low effort posts, and actually trying to facilitate qualify discussions. Please feel free to search for my other posts, to see the information I and others have added.

-So far, I have featured all 20 crypto from Coinbase, 26 from Coinbase Pro, and 5 from Gemini. I now plan to finish the remaining ones on Binance US, Kraken, and others. Just because I feature a project does not mean I like it. I feel discussion on bad projects are just as important as the good ones. It is useful to hear pros and cons about every project, even if you are simply playing devils advocate.

-These posts are not meant to be financial advice, but instead to be an educational discussion. Everyone is responsible for doing their own research. For each project, I am interested in learning if you have any investment in it, and if so, about what percentage of your portfolio does it carry. Most importantly, what should we all know; good, bad, and indifferent, about this project?

-My challenge to each of you is to learn and post about projects you do not currently hold. It is easy for anyone to shill a coin they are trying to make a profit on, or to simply downvote and troll something they do not. As a community, let's all try to encourage intellectual discussion on any and all projects out there. We can all learn a lot from each other if we try...



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 06:54PM by joenorwood77 https://ift.tt/2URMWPC https://ift.tt/2Z7cX2s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BITCOIN (BTC) blockch✂️ain FORKS

πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§πŸ›‘πŸš§ Bitcoin Cash:  Forked at Block 478558, 1 August 2017, For each 1 BTC you get 1 BCH Bytether:  Cross for...